For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 9 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

Extremely well done!

I can't help but listen to this audio. It loops extremely well and has a very nice blend of piano, strings and drums. I hope you continue to excel!

the feeling

Your music creates a feeling of energy flowing through the air. It's not just me from other comments I've read, they feel the same thing. The feeling of inspiration, hope, and purity are made manifest in several of your songs. I actually used several of your songs for a school project. The general reaction was "Holy shit that was amazing"
I simply can't get over the feeling of power in your songs. You know how to bring music to life.

awesome

wow your music is really great i must know is there a place where you put the sheet music for THIS MUSIC and EPIC BATTLE FANTASY III music WINGS if theres any sheet music you put this on oh yeah can you do it for piano sheet music cuz i play piano hopefully you can do this favor i really want to pplay your songs on piano. Also halcy how do you compose such great music really i must know. oh well hope you can make some piano sheet music for THIS song and WINGS from EPIC BATTLE FANTASY III. I would be very happy if you did the piano sheet music favor for me. Thank you world for having great composers of music like her thank you world!!!!

I found this while I was playing "Bullet Heaven" on Kongregate. This was my favorite song. Time to go look for "Light of Darkness."

This is the most amazing song I've ever heard for a Bullet Hell game... But, Bullet Heaven, this is a WAY different story!

Also, I want permission to use this song in my game im working on as a background track, along with The Stage is Set. Is this alright?

(You can PM me if you wish)

Phyrnna responds: