Reviews for "Taking A Nap In The Jungle"

I liked it

Very, very nice. Has a nice chiptune feel to it. The melody is varied enough to stay interesting and doesn't seem discordant at any time. It got a easy, lighthearted feel.

It's rare for me to like an entire song like this for six minutes, but I can't say there was any part i disliked

If there was something you could improve on, I couldn't hear it. Good enough to download and listen to on sunny days.

Stoner Mario Bros.

This makes me think of a Mario game based about dope in the gameplay this may be in fact because I'm high but it's defiantly good shit bub

Yea

This is my new theme song in my nap world tung tung tung :3

Amazing!!!!

Sounds fantastic! No stupid awkward un-good sounding parts. I also love how long it is. :D Freaken 10/10!!!!

niiiiiice

energy full and has the awesomeness of retro stuff made my day man