Reviews for "Taking A Nap In The Jungle"

Fun

it's so bouncy and amusing ^_^....i used it for a voice demo here

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/412082

Beautiful *Teardrop*

By far the best, my good lad! This should have been 1st! It gives an advanced 8-bit melody with a unique name. Keep the good work up chap!

Perfect

The uplifting mood of this song makes it absolutely perfect for use in a video game. The beginning and end of the song are done very well so that there is no noticeable jump when the song loops. I'd been listening to it for over half an hour before I even noticed that it must have looped - and I never got tired of the sound. Still listening!

a TRUE masterpiece

this song is wonderful its like a mood amplifier in the form of energy that helps with what you need at the moment you need it.

its just energetic enough to supply activity or staying awake and just calm enough to soothe you after a hard days work if it were possible to base ones life around a song this would be it

if i could put a quick summary of this song up it would take all the characters and use them infinite times

this is the foundation for all chuck norris jokes (the good ones), its the building block of modern reality, it takes the current fabric of space and time and creates it putting it in the past so it may be real today,and after that it comes here and graces us by resting at newgrounds for our humble ears to be carressed with such a musical masterpiece that we may know GOD and heaven

....... or we could just say this song is amazing and leave it at that either way its up to you

Awsome

This awsome, I could use it on a scrtatch video. www.scratch.mit.edu