Reviews for "Taking A Nap In The Jungle"

Now this is what I call an amazing song.

Holy cow! This song is catchy with no annoying bugs inside it. The best part is that this song lasts six full minutes, so it almost seems neverending. The beginning was really catchy and dragged me into the song. Then the middle was still going strong with the amazing chants in the background and the awesome remix. The ending was so cool when the song started getting higher, but it was still the same chorus and then it slowed down to bring the amazing song to an end. This has to be one of the most outstanding song in the whole universe! The title was super creative and this song should be featured in tons of video games and flashes, because no song I've ever encountered was as good as this. This is now my new favorite song in all of Newgrounds and I hope more amazing songs will be created by you in the future! Keep up the good work!

Outstanding!

This so far is one of my new favorite Newgrounds Songs! Definitely Favorited and downloaded! It has such a nice and cheerful, catchy, and good beat to it! I love the part where it slows down a bit near the end. Great Job And Keep Up The Good Work! 11/10!

Awesome

What did you use to make this?

Superb

I hope you get famous off this song.

Amazing!!!!

Sounds fantastic! No stupid awkward un-good sounding parts. I also love how long it is. :D Freaken 10/10!!!!