Reviews for "Taking A Nap In The Jungle"

Well, at least I've heard of fortunacus before. This is the longest song I've heard in a, well, long time. It's hard to go wrong with this. I am glad to be back into technological video game songs. I do have no idea what the title means. The author comments are kind of suiting, I guess?

I just love how this has such high spirits. It consistently keeps it up for six minutes. At the very end, it even gets a little depressing. It works so well when it goes back again. Everything is built up nicely.

Amazn

I'm in love with the Ninja Turtles...

This is an awesome song
I am definitely going to use for my minecraft intro (If you approve :D[Plz Approve])

I found this randomly on tumblr when eatmydiction told to leave question and when i heard this song i had to have it. AWESOME JOB. I should give you 10000000000000000000 Stars for this.

Keep up the Good Work
Your Friend and NEW FAN :D

dbzethioboy
or
TheeEthiopianGamer
:D

Years later, I'm still linking people to this. If that's not a five star accomplishment, then I don't know what is.