For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Avoid.0.5 - Neon"

cool

good game they should make more of these

Yeah, i know!

Good job

I realy liked the game, I will play avoid 1.0 when you post it here.
And thnx for using my audio!

xD No prob!

Very nice

I liked the style and the gameplay.
Unfortunately it was very short, and easy.
Next time, you should make the ball thing faster, and maybe make it glide away in the direction you were going when you stop, so you have to counter your movement by pressing the opposite direction button.

For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action

AsianSpark responds:

you mean no friction?! LOL, i'll try putting in a powerup.
Thanks for the review!

Nice game, but short

I thought it was a great game, but too short and too easy :)...
But the style & art were great!!! Keep this up and you'll become a good flash artist!
A few hints: make more levels (:D like I already said), make more use of some moving walls/enemies/.... , some powerups would also be nice... good ones AND bad ones...
That's all I have to say! :) Keep up the work!!

I know it's short, this is version 0.5 LOL

Awesome!

I really wasn't expecting much.. But this was amazing! You totally got some skill for action script :) by the way, im 12 years old ^^ But well done you surely have some skills i don't have. BUT (yeah.. there's a but...) the game is too short, try making it some longer with some extra difficulty's, like bosses and more enemy's. Also, you can give the round bulb (player ball thingy) some nice weapons and powerups. Just make a neat gun with some plasma thingy and stuff. Anyway VERY nice job making this, i totally enjoyed. Alright.. let me stop typing this review :)

~ Holydrainer

AsianSpark responds:

OMg, you gave me some ideas! LOL!
And i know it's short it's version1 (v0.5)
version2 (v1) will be much better!
=D thanks for writing a review for this game !