Reviews for "Touch The Bubbles 2"

Waaah

I'm not smart enough to get this. But very creative idea, and i love the sounds. But ya it was hard for me. Ha

Niiiic! ^_^

i really liked the game! very creative! I really liked the bubbles to bluble (move) when you hit them. Nice!

Thanks.

Good job!

Great game! Really fun to play with good music. I'm not a huge fan of melody games because they normally are repetitive, but your game was more like a musical puzzle that was both addictive and interesting. I got a bit bored after the tenth round, but it was still a fantastic game.

^_^

too hard

its so hard to pick the right 1 maybe make the 1ns that r it light up? and then get darker every lvl? it was just to hard for me but still a good game and u some times have to click them all to no the notes

GameBalance responds:

I m sorry but when u have OK sound hear there is not such problem. But on the other side this game makes your sound hear better.

Good and hard

I can't hate this game because it is very well done! The coolest thing is the graphics. I mean, for a game that's nothing but a screen with some bubbles on it, it is very nice to just look at. Even the actions the bubbles make when you press them are hardcore! What I did not like was just how hard this turned out to be! There were so many different sounds to choose from and even if you listened carefully, you still had to inspect each and every one hoping to get the right color.

I was thinking it would be more like a "Simon Says" game, but man, was I wrong. If this does not make you more aware of music, nothing will. I thought it would be something where you would try to pop bubbles or something. All in all, this is a very sophisticated game and a recommendation for someone who really wants a challenge. It's so difficult it's very highbrow!

GameBalance responds:

It's far not simon. The name fit the game tho, you touch the bubbles haha!
Color in game is random.
The game requires some music ear. But I think it's good because it might train it some.

For those who have no music ear - I m sorry :(