Reviews for "Touch The Bubbles 2"

lolz

other than being tone deaf i like this game, also if you click a single bubble several thousand times very quickly it will turn itself upside down then engulf the whole screen!

GameBalance responds:

Hey, thanks for this tip about grow bubble backward! This useles but it is kinda bug I missed :)

Ruling game

Ok. This, Kicks, Ass. I love playing keyboard/guitar, and i also love good music games. It may be only a poor (+ 0.0013), but I All my 5'd you as well xD

GameBalance responds:

OH thanks! Nice to hear it from someone in touch with music instrument.

Absolutely astounding

This game is amazing, and amazingly challenging as well! I got up to about round 11 before my brain just went caput. If the bubbles didn't change color, it'd definately be easier. I just guess this part of my brain doesn't get worked out often. You did a good job with this, keep it up. =)

Hey, thanks a lot!

amazing!

it's kind of like simon, except a hell of a lot harder! Great graphics, and amazingly great licks!! Yeah, I used music theory to get the levels, but even then it was really hard! Great concept, graphics, just everything was amazing!!! All my 5'd, review 10'd, and fave'd!!

Holy crap, Thanks!

damn good game

excellent game! I could probably play it for quite some time, but I'm retarded and impatient. The sounds were very original, fun game!

Oh, thanks!