For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Smokin Barrels"

Loved it

So the main idea is to climb the ladderof duels, on each level the enemies gets harder. It seems fun and it is before you realise that you have the gun for each level, so you can't really take advantage of buiyng a better gun than opponent, you just follow the upgrade of it.
But apart from this thing the shop is great - you can buy an armor, shoes, a hat and four objects that unlocks minigames which all is great. On the new gun (ie level) you get better statistics so your crosshair moves faster - fun and realistic!

Their is a suprise challenge at the end, I would only miss some short epilogue

The graphics are great, much attension was put to each level environment, cowboys appearances and minigames. Really great considering the size of the game windows (I would say overdetailed - in a good way). Also the sound is pretty, each gun has different sound, and background doesn't get repetitve given the short time to complete the game.

All in all I enjoyed it greatly! This is great material for a story-driven game, I wonder if there were any easter eggs like shoot outside the target to hit hidden spot? That would be cool if included in a sequel, which I am looking forward to!
Excellent job!

this is awesome!

i love this game. it has upgrades mini games(which are very fun) and an amazing shoot-out system. it is really fun. if you wanted to make a sequel just make it bigger and better, maybe even a few big bar shoot-outs and stuff. but either way this game is awesome!

wow that was great

so much detail well done

Awesome

Awesome. Just friggin awesome

great

challenging but fun. well done