Reviews for "Smokin Barrels"

Nice

Fun I like it! Kinda addictive too. Only thing I dont like is the "safe area" or whatever its called, think it should be bigger. That and maybe not so hard.. because the other dude who wrote a review on here is right, the cursor really doesnt respond that well. Dont know if this was the intentions but I just figured the harder you throw your cursor out of the "safe area" the faster it goes. If it wasnt for the small "safe area" and if it wasn't as hard I think this game would be a helluva lot funner. Overall I like it alot.

yeah! awesome

i did it i finished it in two hours! good game i hope there is another.

addicting

This game is very good and addicting

good

i have no complaints other than the rate in which you earn money

epicness

One of my favorite games on here i love the graphics and the gameplay its really fun and not to difficult i still have yet to beat all the opponents though T_T i know i suck lol