Reviews for "Smokin Barrels"

Its decent

Its got to be said that this isn't the worst game I 've played but neither is it the best. For what it is it does have an okay purpose but beyond shooting people the game has no real purpose, it was thoughful to include the mini games but in the end they do not make up for the lack of gameplay and clear focus. Keep trying

Awesome

Considering this game was released in 2007, I would say that this game is awesome! Interesting concept and well executed too.

@Dumious: "this game had taken the element that gunblood has". Gunblood was released 3 years after this game, stupid smartass. The concept and gameplay of these 2 games are also quite different if you know anything about flash games. And Gunblood is a pretty good game too.

Bleh.

To the guy who said gunblood was better than this game. I think you're on drugs or you need to be prescribed them. In the same hand if this game had taken the element that gunblood has and integrated it it would be much better by alot to a little. Gunblood is still a shitty game though as is this one.

Not that good

Kinda complicated and not really great.

you cant blink!!

its fine,but you cant blink or you lose