For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Smokin Barrels"

yup

it could be one of the collest games on here if you tweeked it a little bit

So annoying!

It's a game that's very addictive. at first.
But then the duels begin to get impossible. Not only do your opponents get faster, but stronger, too! How am I supposed to do this if
1) the AI has perfect reflexes
2) the opponents get more and more HP for each duel but you don't
3) the targets keep right next to the opponen't arm, making the trip of your cursor that much longer than the opponent?

It's a nice concept, I'll give you that, and the minigames are okay, mostly. But it's simply too hard. the average gamer wants to relax, not build up MORE stress than they already have. Leave stressbuilders to the employers, I say.

With the ability to change the difficulty, and tweaking a bit here and there, this could easily score an 8 from me. But in this state, I can't give it any more than 5 stars, and that's kind of me.

Good idea, good concept but...

I wasn't really too keen on the fact that most of the time the target was on the opponent's side, giving the opponent double the chance you have of hitting the target.
No ending is fine, but I'd really like to replay other duels, not just zombie priest.
The game idea is good, however I found the horse mini game to be very confusing and the sniper minigame is quite long, it kind of got boring after 30 seconds, so I wanted to quit but I couldn't, a quit button is vital to keep someone on, really.
Overall, the names were fantastic, this is quite western indeed :) And I love the humorous dialogues of the characters.

Oh and the sounds some characters make, especially the man who announces 'Ready, Steady, Draw!' He makes some sort of muffled microphone noise, it's really annoying and I had to turn off my volume.

Hint

U can beat everyone if u at first buy the boom bullets :)

Eh...

Maybe if you do a sequel,with better graphics and less glitches.
Keep trying dude!