Reviews for "Pico 2 Gameplay Demo"

..................................................

OMG!!! THIS IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED EVER!!!! the graphics are incredible! such violence to! and with amazing sound and interactivity! I give this thing 15! if i could

in case you haven't noticed! I'm being amazingly sarcastic or oppositely

C mon TOm Dont Dissapoint me MAN!

That was cool in a stupid sort of way cmon tom make the greatest game on newgrounds!Not some stupid blocks shit lol if it was the newcomer who sent it in it would get blamned in a day

Fulp, you are a portal terrorist.

0 or 10? this intentionally sucked, and the way that Tom readily dashed the high hopes of the public with a blatant lack of remorse had some degree of hilarity. All you ass-kiss types out there, "Where the fuck is my game, Fulp???" HAHAHA!!! DAMN, I can picture the look on DarkAdvenger's face right now!!! BTW, those of you scratchin yer balls wondering wtf I'm laughing about, WELL YOU PIECES OF SHIT CAN explain to me what's so funny if you have any ideas, cuz I honestly don't know. Oh well. Fulp, you are a dipshit. A hilarious dipshit. Join the fucking club!!! (join the fucking club cuz I'm all alone here with no other hilarious dipshits...)

---Shorty-->

Jesus Fulp!

Man control yourself Fulp! I didn't now that this level of violence was aloud on the web! Not even on a site as Newgrounds. I've had nightmares for 2 weeks because of this terrible horror movie! The way those 3 poor little men in blue shirts where shot! It just makes me cry! :-(
lol

HOLY SHIT THAT KICKED ASS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOLY FUCK A FUCKING TURTLE BUSTED OUT OF MY ASS AND PUT A CONDOM ON ITS HEAD AND STARTED SINGING THAT WAS SO AWESOME.

By the way, this is called a joke. I swear, half of the newgrounders must of recieved a lobotomy when they were six (last year). Tom was't serious you retards.