Reviews for "Sola Rola - Gravity Maze"

twas okay

i cant get a better flash program, so the annoyingly long intro that actually has nothing to do with the game combined with my inability to skip it hurt the score.

10/10 for real

game deserves much higher, i loved it, totaly loved it. couldnt get enough. if there was ne bugs i didnt take noticed, every time i go back to look i enjoy the game so much i forgot quickly what i was wanting to do. this is deffently an game to ad to ya favs. youll be wanting to come back, cuz every time u come back u have to bend gravity to make it happen. Tork give it 5 stars and 2 thumbs up, comming to you favs very shortly i assure you

not bad

not bad exept that bug...

Loved it

Well... Yeah i loved it. Fun took me a little while to beat.
However
After i went back through and played again... i realised once i clicked & lagged then clicked again on "Next level" that you could skip levels by pressing next level more than once. E.g. Went from level 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 17, 21, 29,34,38,41,44,47,48

Over all i liked the rest of it. and the little comments from the two little guys as you encounter something new are just hilarious

Great game

Very nice programming done with this, physics were great. I use firefox and Have the web developer tool bar, which made me not be able to see the bottom of the screen to press skip, I quickly scrolled and pressed and glitched the browser to allow me to see the skip button but im sure a lot of people didn't figure this out as the person below me obviously didn't. Anyway, move the skip button to the top of the game window if you dont want to change the dimensions, or you can change em but I would hate to see the score reflect a simple goof like this. Deserves higher then it currently has already :)