Reviews for "Sola Rola - Gravity Maze"

1000000000000000000000 out of ten.

the only problem was the skip button didn't work. it's ok though, because the game was really asum. you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

Wow. Just... wow

This game is just freakin' awesome. The concepts of the switches and the gravity rope were so... inventive. One gripe I have is the intro, which could be shortened or the skip button fixed in a new version. The charachters were funny when some new obstacle came about. The gravity system was also just perfect! The controls were responsive, the music was average (not damaging the score, as you can just turn down the volume if you like). 10/10 and a 5 for you! Keep up the awesome work!

OMG I BEAT IT

wow that game was addicting!! i was up till 2:20 am and i finnaly beat it. please make another great game. fix the intro skip button though. Time to go to bed im so freaking tired

w00t

Brilliant!

Seriously, this is a fantastic puzzle game. Just as I was getting slightly bored, the gravity wire thingy made the levels so much fun again. Got to level 28 then had to close it, but its an awesome game.

I have the best flash and skip still doesn't work.

Good game though