Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

Excellent composition and vocals, weak lyrics.

This is an exceptional piece. The melody is so fluid and organic, and it compliments the vocals very effectively. Furthermore, your voice is absolutely angelic, and it drew me to the piece in a way that the piano alone could not.

With the positives established, I'll say that this song does have its flaws. The lyrics seem weak and clich├ęd, specifically regarding the first two lines. This, to me, detracted from the beauty of the rest of the song, because instead of focusing on the music, I was focusing on the dated lyrics. The only thing that redeemed the lyrics was the fact that you sang them, and still made them sound good even though they're intrinsically unoriginal.

There is no doubt that this song is much better with vocals and lyrics than it would be without them, but the lyrics, as they are, detract from it's beauty (which is a shame, because it really is beautiful). Nonetheless, it is still an excellent piece, and you should be very proud of it.

Good work and good luck.

Nice

Good song. Good vocals. Although I would have preferred a less pop-styled voice for this.

Not your best work!

The song really has an intense sound, but the voice/ lyrics doesn't really create a feeling you need to make it a great song.

Good try, but you can do better!

Sincerely,

Koeienvlaaai

wow!

this is so beautiful *-*

iLikeIt

Reminded me heavily of Dragon Age. Was done very well.
Now after reporting that stupid post a few bellow me, I vanish.~ Goodday.