Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

Very nice

Your such a babe and your music is great, awesome to see another aussie on here :)

Watch with spinart visualizer.

Normally I wouldn't even mention this, but this song just happens to make some amazing shapes and effects in SpinArt, try it out.

mmm mmm good.

This song makes me imagine a girl dumping a dude that is in love with her. Kinda letting him down soft.

I am temped to write a guy-response w/ some acoustic guitar or something!
10 minutes of lyric brainstorming along those lines:

Now I know that the veil has been lifted.
You were feigning the love I thought we shared.
Now I know your true feelings about me
You're telling the truth, for once, it seems....

You stole my heart broke my ribs into splinters.
Now you're free to steal others' hearts again.
Now I feel dark compulsions inside me
It's best that we never meet again.

Meh. Anyway...

The sustain you get on that first "seeeeeeems' is amazing. You are awesome.
You're very precise with the 'fight it' lyrics, but the 'forgive' kinda sounds like 'fergive.' Did you try a more formal pronunciation and find it too cumbersome?

"Woah!"

This sounded really good. calming.

A wondefull song

The only thing that I could gripe about is that some of your S and T's sound a little harsh, but thats just nitpicking.