Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

Great song!

I really enjoyed it.

Was going to mention the typo but bloody-war already did so nvm.

Keep up the great work!

Wow......................................

This was one of the most beautiful and/or meaningful songs I have ever heard on this site. In my opinion, it's like the reciprocal of Jazza's "Words for Alexandra", which is another meaningful song on newgrounds. Basically, this is the type of expressional music that makes you reflect back on all the sadness in your life; which in turn makes it a must-hear for all individuals.

5/5 --10/10

Beautiful voice and smooth piano playing. made me at piece. wasnt to sad to cry to but to actualy relax instead of feeling sad and i HATE FEELING SAD

wow....

I always though that i would dislike classical music but this really takes my breath away... this song has a strange feel to it. The lyrics are deep but give only tiny hints to their meaning. The instumental part gives character to the song that amazes me. I wish I could learn from you how to construct such beutiful works of art such as this. You have a new fan! looking forward to see your other work!

Extraordinary

Talented isn't a good enough word to describe you and your music.

Your voice reminds me of Amy Lee, only wrapped in a prettier package.