Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

Fresh Inspiration

The vocals really set the mood in this piece. This is one of those cases where the music would not be much of anything without the vocals. Great work! Keep it up!

-XayberOptix

I really don't like classical music that much...

But this is one of the greatest things I have ever heard. You are amazing.

Dang this is nice

Its hard to find GOOD vocals on newgrounds, and i think i found some :D

10/10
5/5
favorites

:`D AMAZING

The best thing about you is that no matter what style of music you do, even if i hate it, you always make SOOOOO much better.

So thank you for being so amazing and awsome :D

Gaining Loss

I recently recorded a short audition for an internet radio drama. The lines were for a character who had to tear themselves apart from the one they loved the most, forever separated for the sake of their love's safety.

This was the song I listened to to put myself in the right frame of mind for the role. It just grabs you by the heart, not firmly, but with the cold grasp of emptiness and sorrow.