For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

New fan

All your music is just wounderful, 5/5 10/10.

The best thing .

The best thing i've ever heard in my whole life...this angelic voice...when i heard it for the first time in the PURGED movie i was like: Holy shit this is so relaxing and calming. I can listen to this non-stop!!!

A truly deep and touching song

This song brought tears to my eyes. The feeling of despair and hopelessness truly resonates through me from this song. The power behind it is nothing less than incredible.

I hope you will continue to create such shining jewels as this one.

Fantastic!

I haven't enjoyed a song this much in a long time!
Beautiful and different voice - I don't know of any mainstream artist that has everything that you brought to the table with this song
Well done :)

Gotta admit

I don't normally like this style of music, but I've promised myself to branch out... And I love this song. It's mysterious but beautiful... And your voice is amazing. It's the prodigies like you that make me confused as to why you'd stay on Newgrounds, when you could so easily make a lavish career out of songs like this :) Amazing. 5/5 and 10/10

hania responds:

Newgrounds inspires me. I can make a career out of this, and still post on NG ;) Glad to see that you're expanding into other types of music - always a good thing to do :D