Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

Absolutely beautiful....

I love how pure your voice sounds on this. The piano is amazing too. And the lyrics.......just wow.

Cool song, I was wondering

Could I use this in a short film of mine. It's not going to be commercial or anything, just a small project. I will give you full credit for the song!!! :D

Thanks.

Sure :D

Gotta admit

I don't normally like this style of music, but I've promised myself to branch out... And I love this song. It's mysterious but beautiful... And your voice is amazing. It's the prodigies like you that make me confused as to why you'd stay on Newgrounds, when you could so easily make a lavish career out of songs like this :) Amazing. 5/5 and 10/10

hania responds:

Newgrounds inspires me. I can make a career out of this, and still post on NG ;) Glad to see that you're expanding into other types of music - always a good thing to do :D

You just keep amazing me!

I absolutely love your voice. Not only is your composition just beautiful, but your voice is even more beautiful and it really is what makes you so special. I really like the talent that NG has to offer, and there are a lot of people who make good music, but you're one of the only few people I've seen on NG who can sing. Your voice is so calming and your lyrics are so mysterious and interesting. This song is just amazing and when I see a new flash by your husband, I just know that there is some incredibly music in it to boot. :)

epic

i have to admit, when i saw this posting on the video portal i thought "what is this, looks intresting" luckly for me i was correct. Great, 10/10, 5/5 and whatever else there is to rate, just one question though, where did you find the people and/or person who sang this? these are the people who should be on American Idol, people who know how to write their own music and sing it, my hat off to who sang it.

hania responds:

I'm the person that sang it :D
Glad you like it ;)