Reviews for "Purged - Animal's Piece"

I really don't like classical music that much...

But this is one of the greatest things I have ever heard. You are amazing.

The best thing .

The best thing i've ever heard in my whole life...this angelic voice...when i heard it for the first time in the PURGED movie i was like: Holy shit this is so relaxing and calming. I can listen to this non-stop!!!

Fresh Inspiration

The vocals really set the mood in this piece. This is one of those cases where the music would not be much of anything without the vocals. Great work! Keep it up!

-XayberOptix

Beautiful!

I'm so glad you and James have decided to release Purged on Newgrounds. You know I have been waiting for it & it's truly beautiful. This piece really is amazing :) Great job.

Same as for the original

Stunning, lyrics and melodic humming is dope... 5/5