Reviews for "Newgrounds Pass"

push tab

push the tab on your keybord and the answer will come out

M4KBOT responds:

o rly?

The password is Ten Stars

I admire your out of the box approach and personally, I've always wanted to see a good cryptic puzzle flash game and this was one of the best I've played so far. It was a little difficult, but not completely impossible, I found it got easier towards the end rather than harder. I didn't like the secret that allowed me to get to level 20 from level 2 straight away, but on the whole, you did a pretty good job with this.

10/10 5/5

admiral ackbar

Admiral Ackbar was an admiral, creators of the game. l2starwars. not that i care i was just wondering if i was the only one who noticed.

=DVery Good

Good Game but i get stuck on lvl 10 ^^ btw: press alot of tab on level 1 to get 2 medals =D

LVL1:cat
LVL 18:atlas [yust look for big letters]
LVL 19;press the jack in botten [very very veryyyy easy]
LVL 20:pasty
LVL 21:cake
Thats it i cant figure the next lvl. out so hope this help becose i didn't get eny help.
LVL 20: