Reviews for "Newgrounds Pass"

all paswords and secret medals

1.cat 2.compact 3.mushrooms 4.grass
5.cheese 6.ackbar 7.queue 8.swordfish !need to complete maze first 9.113 10.pizza 11.fisher 12.nah 13.templet 14.pretty 15.ruler 16.carmine 17.squirrel 18.atlas 19.press jack in 20.pasty 21.cake 22.rapture 23.orange 24. commercials
25.horse 26.controller 27.press tab key 28.bbs 29.action 30.cat secret medals 1.press tab key on the error screen 2.on level 2 click the lower right corner of the box then click the things right eye. this sends you to level 20
on level 13 click all the corners of the box starting with the lower left
4.on level 30 click the sparkling knife it the top right and wait

nice

hard sometimes,but a good game.

Not bad.

A fairly entertaining puzzle.

I really like this game

i never played one like this. I finished this game in one hour without using the cheat

interesting

i have never played a game like this before. it really tests your brain to figure out what the answer is. for some i just gave up and used the cheat below. overall good game it was fun and the medals are cool to. thanks for posting it.