Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

WHAT THE HELL!?!

Okay, looks like a good game, nice menu, nice tutorial, i click play then SUDDENLY I'M PILED ON BY 50 SWIRLING SUPERSONIC YELLOW BALLS WITH TRAILS THAT ARE EVEN BIGGER THAN THEM SO WITHIN SECONDS THE SCREEN IS FULL OF GLOWING ORBS WITH NO TIME TO REACT OR GET TO GRIPS WITH THE CONTROLS AND AFTER ONE ORBIT OF MY CANNON AT LIGHT SPEED THEY SLAM INTO ME.
Okay, so theres a rather steep learning curve, but apart from that you didn't explain fully enough. You didn't say how the enemies acted or how they attacked. You didn't say how they reacted to gunfire, and you didn't say how many shots it took to kill them. On my second try of the first level (having failed the first time), and being prepared for the epileptic inducing swarm that was to come, i manged to hit each enemy about once before they slammed into me. Surviving that i got to the second level were a new enemy was intorduced. well, i think so but it didn't stay still long enough for me to see it clearly. Good ideas, but badly executed.

Enough said

Kajenx responds:

Your review made me lawl.

Hard is a VAST UNDERSTATEMENT!

It's not hard, it's impossible & boring!

I've been a gamer for 27 years & I've experienced hard games!

Everything moves so fast that your not sure your even killing things, sheesh!

Artificially hard is how I define this aggravating, annoying game!

Ugh.

Worst daily feature EVER.

The gameplay's totally broken, you should try playtesting. Does wonders.

Since there are no defined movement boundaries, you can just pick a direction and hold the fire button down, firing behind you and destroy everything, everytime. No upgrades required.

This is epic fail.

wow

fail of a game. boring and hard.

um...

well... the only word i can find to describe is annoying. i really didn't enjoy this at all.