Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

this sort of sucked

on the start of the 2nd lev when allt he enimys are blue it started and i died like they killed me before i could even react kind of stuped in my opinion

WHAT THE HELL!?!

Okay, looks like a good game, nice menu, nice tutorial, i click play then SUDDENLY I'M PILED ON BY 50 SWIRLING SUPERSONIC YELLOW BALLS WITH TRAILS THAT ARE EVEN BIGGER THAN THEM SO WITHIN SECONDS THE SCREEN IS FULL OF GLOWING ORBS WITH NO TIME TO REACT OR GET TO GRIPS WITH THE CONTROLS AND AFTER ONE ORBIT OF MY CANNON AT LIGHT SPEED THEY SLAM INTO ME.
Okay, so theres a rather steep learning curve, but apart from that you didn't explain fully enough. You didn't say how the enemies acted or how they attacked. You didn't say how they reacted to gunfire, and you didn't say how many shots it took to kill them. On my second try of the first level (having failed the first time), and being prepared for the epileptic inducing swarm that was to come, i manged to hit each enemy about once before they slammed into me. Surviving that i got to the second level were a new enemy was intorduced. well, i think so but it didn't stay still long enough for me to see it clearly. Good ideas, but badly executed.

Enough said

Kajenx responds:

Your review made me lawl.

difficult yet actually not

as in just about every review there is always the best route to writing and its never to use punctuation and run on sentence because it makes reading this shit that much easier also it shows you dont take it in account that whoever is reading wants you more dead by the second. thats how you write a review. roids2003.

I think that kid's already got the middle finger from god, but it's still fun to do.
good game, it's sooo original.

Kajenx responds:

Haha, in roid's review, I think he used the word "difficult" to describe the gameplay and simple to describe the game design.

RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH AND, OH YEAH RUBBISH

That was rubbish, if you hit anything you explode if you don't you explode, i'm just glad you don't make 360 games or you would destroy the gaming community.

P.S I made an account just to say that this sucks

Meh!

WTF no story?, I've played too many games like this, it's nothing new.