Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

10/10

This game is just awsome. The game has many visuals and sounds that really helps. This game is so addicticing you wont stop playing it. The game has a few flaws but what game doesnt eh? One of the flaws is when you only have opne person left to kill and its just realy really hard to shoot him.

Overall Rating-10/10

-Mike Holiday

oh wow..

this game is beautiful. its chalangeing and fun at the same time. i havent beat it yet but the night is still young and i have no life. i think the best part about this game is the intenceity of it. i can really picture myself in the cockpit of that little ship, with no expectations of ever seeing home again, screaming through the cosmos with these unknown things on my tail wanting nothing more then to snuff my meaningless hide from exstance. 5/5 and 10/10 easy.

It Pwns!

A very cool game! i got up to Lvl 12. It's hard. Good graphics, add more types of ships.

So Cool...

I just don't have anything bad to say about this game. Other than the infrequent WTF ZOMG BOOM! from the deadlier enemy mobs, this game is like Asteroids meets Crimsonland meets fireworks on acid. Truly a refreshing sight to see on NG. The only thing that would make this better is possibly random weapon skill and health pickups/fields, more levels, a larger grid, gravitational fields, and a more descriptive power up system. It's great as is, but this could be a console hit with the proper care, mapping and testing. The ambient/techno music goes well with the gameplay. Even the loading was faster than most. Props on a great game.

awesome when ur tired

really awesome to complicated if youve been up all night all week ;)