For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

INTENSE!

Wow. That was SOOOO intense. With the opening text I was like... "Whoa getting a little dramatic there aren't cha?" Then with the instructions it didn't seem that difficult or interesting. right when the first level started.... BOOM! WOW! COMIN FROM ALL SIDES EXPLOSIONS! PRETTY COLOURS! SEZURES!.... no... kidding about the last one. xD But yeah intense. The only problem it's a little too hard, and there is no difficulty changer level thing, but yeah good game. Fast pace.

You already know this is a great game

A great game, as I said before, but rather hard. To help some of the casual gamers out there, I would suggest making a difficulty setting. The graphics were great, though the yellow spheres clutter up the screen a bit. I died a little while into the game, so I didn't get to see the tri-shot, but the big glowing shots were very wierd looking, they kept twitching. Overall, great game, blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah.

To the people playing: I would suggest upgrading engine and power A LOT. You don't need the shield if you can just run from everything, and it's already high enough. If you're desperate, ramming an enemy is a viable strategy, but only do it IF THE ENEMY IS THE ONLY ONE THERE. The game will kill your ship if you try to ram something at the beginning of a wave. Long range shooting DOES work, so use your radar to try to kill stuff that's way out there. And most of all, keep your eyes open and your fingers on the keyboard.

Like a cooler verrsion of asteroids

great job on that one

Bestest Shooter I've evar seen!

Awesome game, loved it. I died a few times, but I beat it.Except for the boss fight. I died many....many....many times. I just wish all that ether energy I absorbed could of been spent before the game ended. You know, like a sandbox mode.

Awesome

This game was sweet. And to danny04181981, if it takes that long for the game to load on your computer, you should upgrade.