Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Well done

A very well done, it was very good for passing the time. A little hard, but you just need a little upgrade-savvy to resolve that.
As a side note, Dragon Force is absolute gold while playing.

Hard But Good Game

I loved this game except for that I would die every 10-14 waves and I would usually rack up a huge score, and then lose it. I was really frustrated because I hadnt died for a long time and then the final level, the boss was so hard, the boss would randomly move and then zero in on me at a higher speed than I once I shot it enough from a certain point and then try to move to a different one.

Enjoyable game

The repetitiveness of the game keeps it from the 10, because I found myself moving off in one direction more than anything else, since it worked well. Very colorful, nice sound, and excellent choice of music by -Waterflame-.

Great game!

Awesome game. Starts off pretty hard and doesn't let up. I like that. Great graphics, easy controls, overal amazing. Congratz. Make some more!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH

very cool but the boss was to hard for me
my shield could withstand all but he was to strong ^^