Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

once i got to level 3....

OMFG blue and orange balls of fire just come at me at the speed of light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kajenx responds:

Haha, yup.

congratulations

Ether Cannon, this game is great, fun, and lets face it addictive! I gave this a 10/10 because I think it earned it. I found no flaws in this game, the ship flies smoothly and it shoots nice. The feel of the game is great to. But I think the best part of this game is the endless horde of enemies u have to face in this game, so much fun!

Incredible 5/5 10/10

Movements are smooth, graphics are fabulous, impressive all around. Very addicting.

easy... but good

Once I made it up to the little blue things I found it too hard to shoot them and wound up ramming my nearly impenetrable ship into them instead. The shield's energy is way too high to present much of a challenge.

Oh, right, 5R for you! :D

Nice Game

While I really enjoyed this game I have a few suggestions.
First, Toggle sound seems to be bugged where you can turn it off but not back on. I would recommend fixing this and also making sound and music seperate options to be toggled. THe soundtrack was a bit loud for me but the sound was ok.

Second. Add a description to the qualities of the invested points. It seems you upgrade the cannon every ten points but between then nothing itseemed nothing was added for the 1-9 pts.

Third. The thruster/rocket option seems to be either usless or pointless. I never saw a return on the invested points. You may want to review it.

A few tips for those starting out, holding down the mouse enables auto fire a very nice option. Try shooting ahead of yourself allowing the shots to arc back behind your left or your right (alternating is good on the beasts that can outrun you. This has the benefit of shooting any that are right ahead of you (possibly saving your shield and catching the ones right behind. Invest in the shield and the gun. speed is all but useless at this point .