Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

end boss needs a speed nerf and engine upgrade is cripplingly under powered
and there is way too many special effects i cant tell what damages me and what is there just for looks for example the tiny blue guys that emit blue pulses multiple times per second
also bullets need to carry the momentum of the ship because if an enemy manages to maintain a position in front of me i can't hit it because all of my bullets just fall behind also it is hard to shoot forward when my ship practically clings to the side of the screen whenever i move

this game is really fun it is innovative, has good music. everything. it also is challenging (lvl15 those blue things...)

It has the feel of an instant classic. But the aliens seem more energy based than gas based

This game is pretty awesome!

Excellent music, easy controls; and interesting concept.

5/5

Yes, the game is very fun, but involves a bit of luck with how the enemies spawn and if you just happen to be moving in the right way to avoid them. Also it only mainly involves the 'never stop moving away from enemies and never let go of the fire button' maneuver that works most of the time and turns the difficulty into kind of an artificial, more-or-less there sort of form, on normal at least. And here's some trivia I think is interesting: while this game has a 4.05 rating here, it has a measly 3.26 rating on Kongregate, though both versions have around the same amount of plays and the game was even sponsored by Kong.

Kajenx responds:

Haha, I gave up trying to figure out what kind of game Kong likes a while ago. ^^ Though, I think for the most part, they like easy games.