Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

holy fuck

for like an hour I went north west and shot down on like level 17 I got raped....I love this game

my hands hurt alot

Kajenx responds:

Haha, now imagine what my hand feels like after a week of testing...

By the way, that's the direction I'm always inclined to go too... Odd how it draws you in, isn't it?

Thanks for the review!

More like Ether Kamikaze

Nice game. It's rather innovative with the constant shield, which is how shields should work, not like an HP bar. A shield will always put out the same resistance and so long as the shield's power stays above the combined enemy attack power at all times, it will protect you.

My strategy was to upgrade shields all the way. My philosophy is if the enemy can't get to you, then worst case scenario is a stalemate until they give up or tire out, or in this case, until you kamikaze them all. >:) I died a few times when some of the new enemies with higher attack power flew in at once, like the gray ones with the orange lasers or the blue bomb laying ones, but I got the hang of it until the last level. 208 shields and destroyed in an instant! I'll keep trying though.

Kajenx responds:

Haha, yeah, you gotta watch out for that dude!

Nice

Very fun game, graphics were nice, controls were smooth, awesome gameplay. OVerall it's a pretty good game

Thanks!

wow....

i had to force myself to stop!

only problems i saw were sometimes it was hard to see my cursor and at one point your weapon looked the same as the thing you were trying to kill

Kajenx responds:

Yeah... I'm a bit obsessed with particle effects. Believe it or not, I actually had about twice as many in there before I tested it on my older computer and realized it would kill most processors...

one of the best