Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

lol wonderful game!

pretty cool beat, awesome flow and a classic base for the game + the added bonus of up-grades it's game belongs on the Xbox Live Arcade... I SO want it and I probably played this a lot longer than I shoulda >< very awesome game nice work!!

(NOTE: Making, no attempt to promote outside website or Xbox via NG's, just want this on my TV and in my Xbox... So don't delete my account or ill cry like a girl... I'll do it...)

Kajenx responds:

Haha, I don't think they'll ban you for saying the name of a gaming console.

Do they put flash games on Xbox live? I feel like I'm being a noob by asking that, but I've never looked into it...

pretty freakin sweet

Just one request, the ability to lower quality because my computer is shit and it lags pretty bad. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would appreciate it thx.

Kajenx responds:

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I'm going to add a particle limiter option in my games from now on. The quality automatically sets itself according to how intense the game is, so the only way to improve performance from where it is now is to limit the ammount of particles on the screen.

omg.

im so much addicted to this lol, the effect u put when we get it and when we move makes it like if we were really into the game, plus the music really fitted, great job, its the best flash game i seen!

Thanks so much!

nice

that was very good. awesome effects and i love the difficulty, none of that slow first 15 levels like the other games. nice job and i hope to see a sequal

Kajenx responds:

YEAH! That's what I was aiming for. A lot of people just close games out of boredom in the beginning, not knowing how fun it will become.

I'm hoping to make a multiplayer sequal, but I'm afraid of that whole server thing...

0_o

Different!

I like the style, deffinitely. It flows very smoothly. I kinda wish the weapons moved at a faster speed so you didn't have to lead so much, but that's something you get used to after a while. Deffinitely had a lot of fun with it though!

Kajenx responds:

Haha, you know, a lot of people suggested this. For some reason I thought it was more logical the way it is now, but someone pointed out that the velocity of the ship would be added to the bullet.

Duh, right?