Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Pure wow

Impressive. The turrets graphics were junk, but the way you built up everything around it makes the game feel more realistic. There a sort of realism all games need, no matter how unrealistic they seem, which is something most people who create games like this miss. The vibration, the way the enemies swarm and follow you, and similar such things really make this a winning game. It just goes to show, graphics isn't everything... I'm still hooked on "Super Metroid" after all!!

Kajenx responds:

Thanks! Thanks for the PM, too.

awesome!

hard but really fun and cool!

wow good

all i got to say is to not make it so intense at first. gradually increase it over time.

Very addictive...

but the reason I gave it a 9 is because these types of shooters are getting old.

Kajenx responds:

Yeh, that's true. I wanted to go back to my roots, though. My first game was a shooter.

Nice!

Nice game, but as you said that it´s hard, it IS hard! I got only to the second level, but when I start the third level i die in three seconds. Nice game though. Your graphics were cool and you chose nice audio.