Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Cool

this gam was cool and perfect

Intense

I started the game like a lot of others not knowing what to expect, HOOOOKED! the balancing of the upgrades took a couple of restarts, and the simplicity of it made it that much more fun, Screw astroids this was fantastic!

X8

this game...

is awesome. and im not just saying that because you interviewed me and all, i think this takes flash games to another level. with most flash games, you can clearly see what its made in, and there is almost always something that look alittle off. with this one however, the screen shook, the framerate was fluid, etc. everything looked awesome. and the gameplay was incredible aswell. the only thign i would like this game to have is a wider aray of upgrades, like for instance a damaging shield you can turn on for some secounds, and similar.

but all in all. i loved this :D keep up the great work! and keep using my songs ;D heh. 10/10, 5/5

Kajenx responds:

That means a lot dude! Like I said before, though, the music makes the game way better than it was without it.

""""""""""""""""""

Excellent game... Caught me by surprise with the "intensity" (I thought it was just another static-turret defence game). A bit fustrating sometimes when the enemies spawn all around you and sandwhich you in about half a second, but otherwise it's pretty sweet.

10/10

This game is just awsome. The game has many visuals and sounds that really helps. This game is so addicticing you wont stop playing it. The game has a few flaws but what game doesnt eh? One of the flaws is when you only have opne person left to kill and its just realy really hard to shoot him.

Overall Rating-10/10