Reviews for "Ether Cannon"

Shiny!

The gameplay was simple (maybe too simple), but it was a visually stunning game. Ah yeah, you're right, it is hard.

Great game

Good music, very simple. So simple I probably didn't need the tutorial to learn the game. Keep up the good work.

Excellent

The game was really top notch especially for being so simple. Also it didn't lag alot, like some rather mundane games do, even with many large explosions.

My only problem is the difficulty nearer to the end, those bombers are just broken. The radius is too high, the damage is too high, and the frequency is too high; I mean at times I got killed by an explosion left over from the previous round. :/

Sweet Game!

Nice look and great music and the force feed back was great!!

Keep up the good work.

One thing though. It was a little hard for me.. I might just suck... lol

Amazing

What really blew me away was the sound. I really liked the music, as well as the sound effects. Being hit really sounded like you were hit.

The gameplay itself was really fun and addictive. Often I would find myself being killed within the first second of a wave If I didn't move immediately. The enemies dodged remarkably well. The upgrades gave some purpose to the whole thing.

really spectacular