Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Areas"

Woah

This is one of the most unique, enjoyable, relaxing, challenging and satisfying games I've ever played

Thanks for this :D

Like Planktonboy said.. The music loop was.. so fantastic, the concept unreal and so alien, its like.. ripples in water.. a distortion of reality :P, either that or a nice take on asteroids :P

It's very good!! :D

hi! I loved the game when I started to play it, the control is simple and the music was strange but cool! I think I was addicted to this game for a month or something! xD

By the way, on the last level when you pass the score of (+/-) 800.000 of that level it starts to apear fake circles that don't disapear anymore! while the true circles usualy have an effect that they fade to black, the fake ones pass instantly from white to black; and some of them are so big that they dont fit in the black area!

Anyway it's a great game! Congratulations! :D

Great game!

When I started first I didn't really noticed the power-ups, but when I did I thought it was a great game. It's totally different from the other games I've played and I really think it's art.
(Hmmm.... Probably need to finish the game, I got stuck so I wrote this)

Great game

This is exactly what a flash game should be: simple, fun, and addicting. The rules you figure out along the way, and they are as much of a puzzle as the game itself. It is almost completely different than anything I have ever played before, and as such deserves high praise. You should do a sequel, but not before I finish (Just did level 50!)