Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Toytown Tower Defense"

Only 4 th place...it's a shame.

I don't understand the vote system...to many cheater.
This work = First place.

All the ideas are really nice, the map division, the hero, the items !
and all is contain in 730 ko, it's excellent...
Thumb up, great work.

HELL YEA

i wish i could give this 6 out of 5 stars
its freakin sweet

Very fun.

I agree. There didn't seem to be an obvious elemental factor to the towers vs certain characters. Also, more tower types would be an improvement. Perhapse if there were a longer period between waves, it would seem like we were defeating the enemy.

Fun Game!

It was a good game but unfortunately there is no mode that has a max # of levels. I want to actually accomplish protecting my castle not defend it until it dies, making the defending part all in vain. The game was fun no doubt tho. I wish there was more towers, the others get old after awhile. The auras were cool but unless stacked by 3 or more they really don't do much. Thanks for the fun I spent 3 days trying to get as far as possible for me.

Also I notice something, when you click the "witch" in game the character info at the bottom right says she is an amazon. Was it intended to be an amazon at first, then the name changed?

6/10

i liked it but i must admit it could be better, the whole movement idea of the hero was ok but i would have liked to seen some killing towers.