Reviews for "_-=[Aftermath]=-_"

Excellent melody.

Very pieceful sounding. the rain and thunder, constant piano note, and the piano melody was beutifully mixed.

Hope to see more great music from you.

(Thanks for the feedback on my music ;) )

MaestroSorrow responds:

Thanks, my next peace will be NOTHING like this, my first techno piece... coming along nicely so far.

Thanx for the review.

Its U

Oh hey, thanks for the review on the classical
song I tried to do...

Actually it was this song that inspired me to do it :)

Thank you!

MaestroSorrow responds:

I am glad I was of some use to the world ^^.

Keep at it, you will become great one day.

Extra Support

I listened to all your current tunes. Im amazed to find a common theme. They all have a battle-oriented atmosphere to them. Thats pretty cool. I was even thinking on using one or two of them in a flash if I ever get around to it. Alone I Die is my favorite tune of your collection. It gives me ideas of a religious battle (instrument selection). This current tune Aftermath reminds me of something out of WW movie (1 or 2). pretty good tunes ****5/5 all your tunes!****

MaestroSorrow responds:

Many thanks Highland, I appreciate it ^^.

And your right, the reason all my pieces have some form of battle feel to it, is because the VST I use, has percussional sets that ALL feel milatary to it. Its beginning to effect every piece I try to make so i'll probably find something else.

thnx for the review.

sweet

its amazing i shead some tears

Good

Nice track
Question: Are you in anyway affiliated with MaestroRage?