Reviews for "_-=[Aftermath]=-_"

SWEEEET!

This piece went FLIPPEN roxors on my ass when the horns came in! I went INSANE in places I didn't know existed!

Kudo's!

MaestroSorrow responds:

heh, be careful, eventually you'll run out of places you didn't know existed, and then you'll be in REAL trouble.

WHAHAHAHAHAH!

MAESTRO I wanna collab with you... or at least have your babies. This is so great. I love breaking it down into the different instruments. My new song "Tears of Divinity" was on the charts for a good 5 minutes before it got a few zeros and will likely never be seen again. So get your ass over there and tell me what it's "really" worth cuz I love all your reviews. But really... Collab or babies.

MaestroSorrow responds:

... well... Chrono might get jealous... but if you insist *ziiiip*.

Heh, alright, i'll get over there and tell them good and proper, I was going to go over there tonight anyways.

^^ last line....so far ;D

wellll~ can i add u on msn X], i'll try sort it out on it, it might be easier.....as im completely new to newgrounds *yes, it seems to be a big community....no, i havnt been/found the newbi forum page...no, i'll find it myself tnx*
sooo~ X] werallgoing2die1day@hotmail.com
its pessimisitc, but its just so true.....
hope to see u online soon X]
best wishes~

absolutely (forget mind blowing) soul shaking music :)

MaestroSorrow responds:

hey thats a good title for a piece... soul shacker!

Many thanks for that, and your review, sure add me or i'll add you ^^, hope to talk with you soon.

All I can say is wow!

You told me to listen to this, and I'm very glad you did! I really love what sounds like small landslides in the background. It added a lot to the piece, making it feel like the aftermath of some horrible catastrophy. I like the repetitive note on the piano that's played throughout the song.

Really, all I can say is wow.

MaestroSorrow responds:

I am glad you found it useful and entertaining ^^.

Those landslides were earthquake sounds I tried to tone down and make it like Thunder :), you're the first to catch on.

(See I told you about that ear)

Feelings

You can hear the notes play someones feeling. This track shoulda been used in Final Fantasy! If they knew your music back then they would have hired you on the spot no doubt! Keep up the great work!

MaestroSorrow responds:

many thanks ^^, though I doubt they would hire me, i'm flattered you would say so, many thanks for the review ^^.