Reviews for "_-=[Aftermath]=-_"

love it

This is soooo much better than wen i last heard it! i love the piano part around....
1:20 i think
that was really nice how u kinda broke it down a bit
the repeating E was a nice touch as well
the idea of repeating a note sounds dumb but worked well in this piece
congradulations
and wo you've been making these songs pretty quickly as well!
thats awesome
pretty soon u might catch up to Edgen
rain and thunder was a nice add also
the viola was quieter,
incredible

WinterWind

MaestroSorrow responds:

heh, yeah the first time I showed you, t'was quite... crap...

however nothing an all-nighter couldn't solve!

And yes I plan to catch up to Edgen, and ParagonX9 too ^-^.

Though I feel maybe I made the repeating note... repeate too much. It feels like its going to end, and then starts up again. I plan to reduce the delay time, or even just give it a small riff melody instead.

Thnx for the review ^^.

rain and thunder!

I think this may be my new fav sad piece!

The rain and thunder really made it great!

MaestroSorrow responds:

glad you liked it ^^. The rain probably killed what chance it had of being used in a flash, but chances are not many of these are going to be used anyways, so i'll do what I want.

Die,one line summary!

A good piece.The rain was a interesting touch.I suppose it is a sad piece but I've been in that mood lately so I can't tell.You are making a name for yourself pretty quick.Is your computer holding you back?If so damn.Get a better one!I want to hear more good music.Keep at it!

MaestroSorrow responds:

thanks, I don't think this would be very useful for a flash because I added my own sound effects, but yeah, I felt like doing something interesting.

Also yes, my blasted computer is holding me back quite a bit --_--". One day the gods will smile at me and bless me with something that has over 644mhz...

SWEEEET!

This piece went FLIPPEN roxors on my ass when the horns came in! I went INSANE in places I didn't know existed!

Kudo's!

MaestroSorrow responds:

heh, be careful, eventually you'll run out of places you didn't know existed, and then you'll be in REAL trouble.