Reviews for "_-=[Aftermath]=-_"

JABLYEMAGOO??

WOW! NO WORDS! THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOOD! wow....wowo.hoo. nice... revew my stuf plz!

MaestroSorrow responds:

heh thanks, i'll check them out.

WHOA!!

Man, this song is awesome! Just gives a great feeling of abandonment. I think the title really describes the content. Although, I'm fairly certain, that is why you chose that title. So otherwise, this tune is now on my playlist.
Thanks!

MaestroSorrow responds:

thanks, I am glad you liked it, the new mass 0 voters seem to either be jealous, or sincerly just despise me, but whatever ^^, I hope the best for them.

Its U

Oh hey, thanks for the review on the classical
song I tried to do...

Actually it was this song that inspired me to do it :)

Thank you!

MaestroSorrow responds:

I am glad I was of some use to the world ^^.

Keep at it, you will become great one day.

Dark Feeling - Ilike it

Well you reviewed my song, so I decided to see some of your songs here. They all (nearly) have quite a dark feeling which is cool, as it is hard to potray this feeling. I like the piano here btw. :)

Ill accompany u from now on

MaestroSorrow responds:

Thank you, I try to portray difficult emotions and images as best as I am able... heh... 9/10 I fail.

Thanks for the review, i'll be sure to accompany you as well.

Excellent melody.

Very pieceful sounding. the rain and thunder, constant piano note, and the piano melody was beutifully mixed.

Hope to see more great music from you.

(Thanks for the feedback on my music ;) )

MaestroSorrow responds:

Thanks, my next peace will be NOTHING like this, my first techno piece... coming along nicely so far.

Thanx for the review.