Reviews for "_-=[Aftermath]=-_"

Very Nice!

It was already good but the rain effect made it go to ten!

Title fits well

The title Aftermath fits well with the song itself. one can easily picture looking at the aftermath of a tragic event with this sort of piece. Story unfolds once again. Death does not all souls, only souls who are not repented towards Christ. those souls fly skywards toward their true home in heaven where the Carpenter has built a mansion for each of them. And as their loved ones weep for their passing they also envy them for they have seen the true King before they. they are also happy. they are in a better place. Your music MaestrowSorrow has a unique story in every piece. Are you a Christian? Keep up the good work!

MaestroSorrow responds:

I am not Christian myself Zen, I personally feel that every major religion worships the same god, and so I am currently coasting, to see which religion I believe in most.

Your story was again appreciated, as was your review, always a pleasure Zen ^^.

Perfect for it's name

Great music to put to an aftermath, very simply. I plan on using this one =)

MaestroSorrow responds:

sweet, looking forward to the piece. Thanks for the review ^^.

Nice dude!

I like this one, nice job!

MaestroSorrow responds:

thanks for the words and the review ^^.

I love this one too!

The rain in the background was a great touch. I really enjoyed this peace. great for surveying a tragedy.

MaestroSorrow responds:

And thats really all it was for ^^.

Many thanks for the review.