Reviews for "-Nightmare"

Just what the name implies.

It's a good song, and well titled!
The melody seems to get lost and drift along at some points - while this is accurate of dreams, it can be a little frustrating to lose that steady beat you keep up throughout the rest of the piece.
Nonetheless, it's fantastic stuff.
Loving the description, by the way.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the excellent review! Sometimes naming a composition is difficult, but this one came very easily. As you suggest, it simply fits.

It's always good to know that someone's reading the descriptions! I love writing, and music isn't the only form of expression I indulge in.

Nice.

I don't dream but rather live when I'm asleep. My wildest feelings are set free when I'm merged with my subconscious.

Could you check my music? It would be an honor. It's not the kind of music you're specting though.

ChronoNomad responds:

To sleep, perchance to dream. It's good to hear that at least someone out there is having a field day as they sleep. Thanks for the review!

Sure, I'd be happy to check out your stuff! I'm not really one for expectations, so I'll be surprised either way. :)

Good

This is the kind of stuff we need on the portal more.

Very good.

I agree. Thanks!

Deep

I loved it,your music inspires me to go do something cool,like jump off a cliff.{wth a parachute,of course}

Whew! You had me worried for a second there. (;

Thanks for reviewing!

awesome

reallly cool work here :D i'm usually a fan of much heavier music, but i enjoyed this just as much. awesome job on it!

ChronoNomad responds:

There's nothing wrong with having diverse tastes, and besides...it's nice and dark. Thanks for the review!