Reviews for "-Nightmare"

HEY NICE! :D

This is really good stuff. NICE WORK MAN!
Also the description in your comments really adds piece of quality to this already excellent audio artwork.
From Beginning to End, it sounds & feels like a dream or imagination & u can immediately tell its dark & sinister to a point.
I LOVE IT
MOAR PLEASE!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the great review! You should check out more of my audio submissions some time. :)

I like

Awesome! :D

Good deal!

Relaxing

I enjoyed this song. It is something one might listen to during meditation or before going to sleep. It is well put together I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed listening to it. Keep it up.

ChronoNomad responds:

Hmhmhm, yes...this is an excellent piece for relaxation and meditation. I did enjoy making it, and believe me when I say that I wouldn't make music at all if I did not enjoy doing so. It's simply the best way that I know of to express what can never be put into words. Thanks for the comments!

this was interesting

your comment set up a sense of sensation the song was good but needed a push to get your point through sorry if i sond like an ass

ChronoNomad responds:

The point kind of came afterward. In all honesty, it's just music on the darker side. Even if I set it up a bit with Author Comments everyone is still able to see what they want to see. Besides, you still offered up a 10! How could I disapprove?

Missing something

I wanted it to get..heavier or creepier or..something. I dunno. It has a good foundation for something excellent, though.

ChronoNomad responds:

I dunno either, but I can dig it. Maybe I need to start having creepier nightmares....