Reviews for "Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2"

Superb!

Wow... the graphics are still the same.... ahh who cares? I love the weapons, story line, the skills and all that stuff

Pretty cool man

I cant go without rating this 10/10 because I love any rpg game (especially anything that reminds me of ff 1 , 2 and 3!). I started learning flash last week and I cant wait to make an old school rpg like this one. Props for all the time you must have spent, and I found no largely noticeable bugs. Thanks for this game pal.
10 here and a 5 there.

(the game not u) blah blah blah blah blah STFU!!!!

The game is great! but they talk to damn much...i just pressed x ten billion times and skipped every talk they had. The only part that sucks is the Final Fantasy set-up , its cool if you like FF, but its boring to me. Great game!!! 10/10 5/5

seriously flawed

You know what's flawed? Sure not the game! 4.27! thats what is flawed! It should have a SOLID 5 and anybody who doesn't give it a five is more FLAWED then any game ever could be!

You rock!

cool

I haven't beaten it yet, but this is pretty fun. It's a bit repetitive after you get in a battle 5 times in 2 minutes. But other then that is this is pretty awesome.