Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2"

Just amazing...

This was probably one of the best RPGs i have EVER played at...
everything about it was either awesome, funny, emotional or all togather

i want to start of by saying that i have played the last chapter too... three times i believe, i was very sad when you made the big dragon easier to kill. but it was very nice to see you kept the challange at this game, and even made it tougher (yet not impossible).
I really think that there should be other ways of learning new skills and magic. having to keep an item on you untill you master its technique sort of made me feel like i HAVE to keep it and i couldnt customize my character to my liking ^_^ plus for a while i didnt understand that only certain chars can use certain items, only if you look at the item on a diffrent character's invantory you can see that it says someone else has to use it and thats kinda confusing i guess.
the gameplay was awesome in every way, i really loved the ASD reaction system, although some characters didnt have the way to learn more reactions.
graphics wise this was a good game too, i liked how it changes from pixels to full fledge good looking flash ^_^
story wise this game was heart breaking ^_^ so beautifully done its definatly filled a spot and im looking forward to the next entry
overall this game just had it all... except naked chicks... but i didnt feel a need for those though o.0 the one thing who made me crack up the most was the guy who said my beard wasnt a real beard... =) he is just jealos at my uber sexiness

keep up the great work mate ^_^