Reviews for "Trick-or-Treat Adventure!"

cool

best,longest,hardest game i ever played!!!!!!!! cool though best game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome game

ok first off i wanna know who the guy in the game is supposed to be and why do u hate him so much hahaha it has to be someone you hate or something just because of how much trouble u went through to make him so dumb and hated haha , and i was like in tears when he went into the basement and was looking at all the body parts like they were decorations tht was hilarious

I BEAT IT!

AWESME GAME! over a span of about 2 and a half hours i beat it! woohoo!

Trick-or-Treat Adventure

Never played this before, but since its the right time of year I thought I'd play this game. It is a BRILLIANT game! I got all of the medals (apart from Speed is the Best Candy since it doesn't work) and it was very fun doing so.

The art style is superb and I love the humour. The plot is great and I can see how much went into this! Fantastic, definitely got my 10/10.

brilliant game

and for those of you who cant get the achivment where you dont kill chud. once he gets into the fan thing,just walk away and fix the pipe and leave