Reviews for "Rising Death"

Really Good

However, you could make it better by putting mysterious music when the grim reaper appears, also, the screamer didn't scare me.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Mysterious music when He comes is not a bad idea.

Very Good

Almost all of it was great. Except for the movements during the jumping scenes and the random sword in the dungeon it was great.

I agree with what you say on 100%

it was nice

at frist the drawing was really nice but the town looked like it was card board:-Xstill nice thou

RatherRandomReality responds:

Ha, this is the effect of paint on canvas, scanned and put into Flash. Thank you for reviewing.

Really good work mate!

Some of the artwork for the bald bloke wasn't the best, but you did justice to Death, and the bloke who said the assassin's movement was good was spot-on, particularly in the opening-the-window part. I was hoping Death would swing his Scythe, but what you did was just as cool....

PS
How DID he get his hands free at the end though? ;)

RatherRandomReality responds:

He cut the cuffs with the random sword on the wall that everybody's complaining about |:

That was cool

From start to finish. I really enjoyed that. The animation and the pacing were great.

RatherRandomReality responds:

If you only knew what problems I had with the audio synchronization... I'm glad it turned out fine and you liked it.