Reviews for "Rising Death"

Hrrmm

Not to impressive.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Not too impressive of a review also. Next time, try to use more than one sentence if you take time to comment on something.

great work

Animation was great and a lot of detail in the backgrounds/environments. I was also a bit confused with the sword but that didnt really effect my vote. Anyone who gave this under 4/5 obviously has no concept of how much effort it takes to animate.

I gave this 5/5

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thank you for your comment, man.
"Attack of the Svankers", what the hell? Hilarious! 5-ed it of course. Make more.

What plot?

I agree with what yendor87 said. This really needed a plot. I have seen a lot of violent shorts with nothing but music and blood. I gave this a 2/5 because this really is nothing new or interesting. Next time add some plot and you just might have something.

RatherRandomReality responds:

" I gave this a 2/5 because this really is nothing new or interesting."
Things you might reconsider: All architecture, characters (except Death), weapons and small background details are designed by me and do not rip off or try to replicate any other movie out there. I think these do not fall in the category "nothing new". However "interesting" is a matter of opinion and if you felt that it's not interesting there's nothing I can do.

Wtf?

Where did he get that sword from? His ass?

RatherRandomReality responds:

No it was usefully hanging on the wall behind him. Watch it again.

Nice attempt, it's better then most but...

...Unfortunately that's not saying quite a lot for newgrounds. Loads of (Forgive the blatantness) shit are posted on here everyday. Yours is a fluid, nicely done animation, but the plot is severely lacking. Personally I hate 300, and any reference to it. However I will not hold that against you. As a reviewer put before me, this flash is quite Dues Ex Ma china. Too much convinces... Especially the dungeon part. Why this man would not be tortured and executed, I do not know. Death was (Brutally) not needed and poorly done. The sword on the wall was ridiculous, as was many plot points. You have a talent for animation, unfortunately not such a talent is prevalent for story telling. You receive a 5 out of 10, and that is generous...

RatherRandomReality responds:

If you don't like what you see in general on this site, why do you visit it?
"5 out of 10, and that is generous..."
I was gonna say something smart about this comment, but I forgot.
I remember now: Fuck you